Fringe - "Concentrate and Ask Again" (3.12) (Feedback)

Q: "The episode was yet another masterpiece of plot, film, and well, the series continues to define the genre and TV in general, really." -Nxracer Classified 

A: I completely agree with you; while this is far from being the greatest episode so far for me, I think that it is under-valued, and I really enjoyed the episode as a whole, especially since we finally got to see Sam again. What instantly hooked me to Fringe when I began watching in September 2008 is the complexity of the characters, which I feel is far stronger than what I've seen in any other TV series. There is nothing else like it, and it definitely redefines television. Thank you so much for your feedback; please keep sending it in to fringematters@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment