"The Abducted" (3.07) (Feedback)

Q: Fringe was amazing tonight. My thoughts are: the story was amazing, I loved mini-Broyles, and Altlivia and Peter were adorable. This episode pretty much had every emotion available.
-PeterAndOlivia
 

A: I agree that the episode was amazing. Certain scenes made me really happy, others broke my heart, and others made me very angry. However, I disagree that Bolivia and Peter were adorable. They would have been if that were actually our Olivia, but she is an imposter, living in Olivia's house, living her life, and lying to her friends. There is nothing adorable about that, and it certainly is not going to be adorable now that Peter knows the truth. I am really looking forward to this coming episode, and I really appreciate your feedback. Please, keep sending it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment